Nội dung chương trình Anh Văn 4 Tiếng anh pháp lý – EL01 SL01 – EHOU nhằm cung cấp cho sinh viên cung cấp và luyện cách sử dụng khoảng hơn 2000 từ mới cùng nhiều thuật ngữ pháp lý thông dụng về 20 chủ đề
Mẹo Nhỏ Nên Đọc Qua
1. Để tìm kết quả nhanh thì nên sử dụng Máy Tính thay vì Điện Thoại.
2. Sau khi Sao chép (Copy) câu hỏi thì bấm “Ctrl + F” và Dán (Paste) câu hỏi vào ô tìm kiếm sẽ thấy câu cả lời. (Copy nguyên câu không ra thì thử vài từ để kiếm)
3. Trường hợp không tìm thấy câu hỏi. Lúc này vui lòng kéo xuống dưới cùng để đặt câu hỏi mục bình luận. Sẽ được trả lời sau ít phút.
4. Xem danh sách đáp án Trắc nghiệm EHOU
5. THAM GIA KHẢO SÁT VỀ CÂU HỎI (Khảo sát giúp chúng tôi biết sự trải nghiệm của Bạn, Bạn có thể đóng ý kiến giúp Chúng tôi tăng trải nghiệm của bạn. Đặc biệt chúng tôi chọn ra 1 người may mắn mỗi tuần để trao Mã Kích Hoạt LawPro 30 Miễn Phí)
6. Tham gia group Facebook Sinh Viên Luật để được hỗ trợ giải bài tập và Nhận Mã Kích hoạt tài khoản Pro Miễn Phí
7. Nếu đăng nhập mà không thấy đáp án thì làm như sau: Giữ Phím Ctrl sau đó bấm phím F5 trên bàn phím “Ctrl + F5” để trình duyệt xóa cache lúc chưa đăng nhập và tải lại nội dung.
Trả lời Câu hỏi trắc nghiệm Anh Văn 4 Tiếng Anh Pháp Lý – EL01 SL01 – EHOU
Chỉ Thành Viên MemberPro Mới xem được toàn bộ đáp án.
Click chọn vào hình ảnh để xem chi tiết gói MemberPro. Hoặc cho vào giỏ hàng để mua ngay. Hoàn tiền 100% nếu không hài lòng.
Law Pro 30 NgàyGiá bán: 100.000₫Thêm vào giỏ hàng
Tham khảo được câu hỏi trắc nghiệm của hơn 60 môn ngành Luật trong 30 ngày. Giúp nhớ kiến thức và giúp ích trong quá trình học tập, thi cử. Hoàn tiền 100% nếu không hài lòng.
Law Pro 180 NgàyGiá bán: 500.000₫Thêm vào giỏ hàng
Tham khảo được câu hỏi trắc nghiệm của hơn 60 môn ngành Luật trong 180 ngày. Giúp nhớ kiến thức và giúp ích trong quá trình học tập, thi cử. Hoàn tiền 100% nếu không hài lòng.
Law Pro 1000 NgàyGiá bán: 1.000.000₫Thêm vào giỏ hàng
Tham khảo được câu hỏi trắc nghiệm của hơn 60 môn ngành Luật trong 1000 ngày. Giúp nhớ kiến thức và giúp ích trong quá trình học tập, thi cử. Hoàn tiền 100% nếu không hài lòng.
1. … is a court’s power to hear and decide a matter before any other court can review the matter.
– (Đ)✅: Onginal junisdiction
– (S): Begin jurisdiction
– (S): Beginning jurisdiction
– (S): Origin jurisdiction
2. .. jurisdiction is the power of a court to review and revise a lower courts’decision.
– (S): Apellate
– (Đ)✅: Appellate
– (S): Appeal
– (S): Appelate
3. … is responsible for the training of judges, lay magistrates, and members of Tribunals in England and Wales.
– (S): High Court
– (S): Lord Chancellor’s Office
– (Đ)✅: The Judicial Studies Board (JSB)
– (S): Probation Service
4. … can each do advocacy, draft legal documents and give written advice.
– (Đ)✅: Baristers
– (S): Consultants
– (S): Legal advisors
– (S): Solicitors
5. … increasingly takes place outside the court system.
– (S): Adjudicate
– (S): Adjudicative
– (Đ)✅: Adjudication
– (S): Adjudicator
6. … is the area of law relating to the practical transfer of property, especially land.
– (Đ)✅: Conveyancing Law
– (S): Civil law
– (S): Land law
– (S): Transfering law
7. … offences are the most serious offences such as arson, murder and manslaughter.
– (S): dangerous
– (S): Indicted
– (Đ)✅: Indictable
8. … refers to attempt to use illegal force on another person in the absence of consent to sexual relation
– (S): serious
– (Đ)✅: Sexual assault.
– (S): Murder
– (S): Manslaughter.
9… refers to the unlawful killing of a person without malicious intent and therefore without premeditation
– (S): murder
– (Đ)✅: Manslaughter
– (S): Sexual assault
10. … the substantive and procedural provisions relating to central and local governments
– (S): What
– (S): When
– (Đ)✅: Whereas
– (S): Why
11. …………………… describes the financial state of a company when its debts are over its repayment ability
12. ……………………. is rules which determine how a case is administered by the courts
⇒ Procedural law
⇒ Criminal law 1923
⇒ Public law
13. A charge holder or company directors may file notice at court for … order.
14. A company may issue different … of shares, which have different rights attached to them.
15. A contract is an … that creates binding obligations upon the parties
⇒ interest rate rate
16. A court can make an order allowing one spouse to have possession of …
⇒ The family flat
⇒ The family home
⇒ The family house
⇒ The family shelter
17. A lawyer who represents his or her … before the court is known as a barrister (in England).
18. A merger occurs when one company has acquired the majority of the shares of the … company
19. ADR methods are …
⇒ Negotiation, arbitration and mediation
20. Also criminal court procedure … to ensure a fair hearing by imposing very strict and formal rules of evidence. Many other safeguards relate to the power of the police.
21. Appointment Clause describes ……..and general emplointment of the director of the company.
⇒ The title
⇒ The description
⇒ The job
⇒ The place
22. Attempt to transform illegally acquired money into apparently legitimate money is charged with …
⇒ drug dealing
⇒ money laundering
23. Chọn phương án trả lời đúng nhất Law ……….the action or conduct of individual or state
24. Civil … related to the family, property, contracts and torts are brought to lower courts.
25. Common law evolved from …………., convention, and decisions of the courts.
⇒ Tất cả các phương án
⇒ Customary law,
⇒ judicial precedent,
26. Constitution is the body of doctrines and … that form the fundamental organizing principles of a political state.
⇒ to practice
27. Constitution Law is the law relating to ……………….. of government in a State.
⇒ Tất cả các phương án
⇒ the law structure
⇒ the legal structure
⇒ the legally structure
28. Contract law deals with … which create legal rights
29. Crimes which are … by office employees and salaried professionals are known as while-collar crimes, or business crimes.
⇒ committed typically
⇒ typically committing
⇒ typically committed
⇒ typicaly committed ESIL..
30. Criminal and civil lawA simple distinction between the criminal and civil law is that the latter (civil law) regulates the relationships between …….. or bodies and the former (criminal law) regulates the legal relationship between the state and individual people and bodies.
31. Criminal law involves the state imposing sanctions for defined crimes committed by individuals or businesses, so that society can achieve its brand of justice and a …
⇒ peaceable Social order
⇒ peace social order
⇒ peaceable socially order
⇒ peaceably social order ……….. and so on.
32. Criteria for classifying legal systems may be based on historical, political, sociological, cultural.
33. Decide if this statement is T (True) or F (False): Tribunals and arbitration are two main forms of extra-court adjudication which takes place inside the court system to suit the form of dispute resolution to the nature of the dispute involved.
34. District Judge (Magistrates’ Court) must have been ……… as a lawyer for at least seven years
35. During last decades the judiciary became active in economic issues related with economic rights established by …
36. Given the serious consequences which can result from being convicted of a …, it is necessary to provide safeguards against wrongful conviction.
⇒ administrative offence
⇒ civil offence
⇒ ciminal offence
37. How do I form a company?By sending
⇒ All the three are required
⇒ A memorandum of association, the articles of association
⇒ A statement of legal compliance
⇒ The details of the directors and the company secretary
38. How many courses do do pupils take in order to become a barrister?
⇒ An Extra Course
39. However, authorities may only act … the law or the government must obey the law.
40. In all countries, at all time, the decisions of courts are treated with respect, and they tend to be regarded as
41. In contract cases, courts usually want to apply a law that will ………….the contract.
⇒ to adopt
⇒ to conclude
⇒ to uphold
⇒ to perform
42. In some jurisdictions, certain special types of contracts, must be written and signed or they are not ……….
43. Judge Brown is going to talk about the process of …
⇒ cases tudy
44. Judges of Supreme People’s Court of Vietnam are appointed following the recommendation of …
⇒ National Assembly
⇒ The Department of Justice
⇒ The Lord Chancellor
⇒ Chief Judge
45. Judges In England, Judges are (1) … by the Lord Chancellor. The minimum requirement is that one should be a barrister or solicitor of ten years’ (2) … The majority of judges are barristers, but they cannot practise as barristers. Recorders are practicing barristers who act as judges on a part-time basis. The appointment of judges is not a political appointment, and judges remain in office unless they (3) … guilty of gross misconduct. Judges cannot be Members of Parliament.
⇒ (1) appointed(2) standing (3) are found
⇒ appointedsittinghave found
⇒ appointingcarrying found
46. Judicial review of administration are considered matters of administrative law. But some matters, such as the responsibility of …, cannot be solely assigned to either administrative or constitutional law.
47. Jurors have been chosen … from a panel of approximately 100 people.
⇒ At andom
⇒ At present
⇒ At work
48. Land is the most important form … property.
49. Later you will learn how this difference is reflected in the terminology and …………… of the law.
50. Law is a solemn expression of ………..of the supreme power of the State
⇒ the will.
⇒ the opinion.
⇒ the thinking
⇒ thought .
51. Law must be respected and ……… . Any people if violate the law shall be punished
52. Lawyers in human rights may even find their … dangerous.
53. Legal principles of English law are flexible and are based on real facts
⇒ Legal principles
⇒ Legal principle
⇒ Legally principles
54. Most claims are initiated by the use of …, which functions as a summons.
⇒ A form of admission
⇒ A claim form
⇒ A warrant of arrest
⇒ An injunction
55. Mr Peter Smith is a famous JP. What does JP stand for?
⇒ Judge for peace
⇒ Juror for peace
⇒ Justice of the Peace
⇒ Justice prosecutor
56. Parliament or National Assembly have rise to enact any new law or ………… existing legislation
57. Parliament or National Assembly may ……….. its legislation to an individual or a body to make a specified law.
58. Property law is the area of law that govers the various forms of ownership and tenancy in … (land as distinct from personal or movable possessions) and in personal property, within the common law legal system
⇒ real property
⇒ Intangible property
⇒ Movable possession
⇒ Movable property
59. Read this: These differences are again reflected in the criminal court system. There are three types of criminal offence: summary, indictable and triable either way. The nature of the offence will determine the mode of trial. Summary offences are the less serious offences such as minor motoring offences, which are tried in the magistrates’ court whose jurisdiction is limited to a fine of less than £ 1,000 or to a sentence of lower than six-month imprisonment. Question: Which case is tried in Magistrates’court?A case with a fine of …….
⇒ about £ 1,000
⇒ less than £ 1,000
⇒ more than £ 1,000
⇒ over than £ 1,000
60. Real property (immovable property) is the combination … and improvements (immovable man-made things) thereto
⇒ of interests in land
⇒ Land interest
⇒ of interested in land
⇒ of interesting in land
61. Socialist laws, those systems of law ……… from the Marxist theory
⇒ have derived
62. Some attorneys probably earns a high salary, … small firm lawyers may have to restrict salaries.
63. Suppliers are often ………….. creditors of the company.
64. Tax law is a branch of public law. A tax defines a financial charge or other levy imposed upon a taxpayer (an individual or legal entity) by a state or the functional equivalent of a state to fund various public expenditures. A failure to pay, or evasion of or resistance to taxation, is usually … by law.
65. The advantages of Tribunals and arbitration are … by an expert.
⇒ Speed; lower costs and flexibility; informality and adjudication
⇒ Informality and adjudication
⇒ Lower costs and flexibility
66. The authorities … with powers to command governing the community.
⇒ have granted
⇒ is granting
– (Đ)✅:are granted
67. The courts are the interpreters and declarers of the law, the “sources” of law are therefore …………… to which the courts tum in order to determine what it is
⇒ the courts
⇒ the interpreters
⇒ the sources
– (S):the law
68. The English Parliament has two
69. The first practical difference is seen in the parties to the legal action. A civil case will involve two (or more) individual people or bodies whilst the parties to a ………….. case will be the state and an individual person or body.
70. The formal courts are not the only means … solving disputes
71. The government is entitled to promulgate ……..
⇒ Tất cả các phương án
72. The idea that considers an animal as the subject of a legal duty ………… among ancient Jews and Greeks.
⇒ rests in
73. The law maker is called the
74. The only distinction between written law and ………… law lies in the process of their establishment.
75. The Partnership ……….. regulates their relationship, for example the duration of the partnership, its name and business, how profits, losses, and running costs are to be shared, how much capital each partner is to contribute, what rules will apply to the capital, what grounds will lead to a partner being expelled from the company
76. The pre-trial work, one function of solicitors, is also called ‘to brief barristers’. What does ‘to brief barristers’ mean? – ‘to brief barristers’ means ………
⇒ Tto collect all the necessary legal documents for the barrister to present the best case to the court.
⇒ To pass on to a barrister.
⇒ To present a barrister before the court
⇒ To send a barrister a brief
77. The Price is the …, if the Price is not paid on time the Seller is entitled to interest at 4 per cent above base.
⇒ price quoted
⇒ quoted price
⇒ pricing quoted
⇒ Quoting price
78. There are four countries and three distinct …………. in the United Kingdom: England and Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland.
79. They are saying that we are … refusing delivery, but I guess if we make our side clear, then they might not take any action against us
⇒ unreasonably Sai reasonable
80. This statement is T (true) or F (false): The king exercised his power over his people
81. To initiate a claim means ..
⇒ to abandon it
⇒ to appeal it
⇒ to cause it to begin
⇒ to reform it
82. Traditionally, … undertake work such as conveyancing, and drawing up contracts and wills.
83. Under commercial law, violators are subject … a $ 100 fine.
84. Usually solicitors prepare cases for … and then send the case brief to barristers.
⇒ The court
⇒ The judges
85. What does the abbreviation ADR stand for?
⇒ Alternative Despute Resolution
⇒ Arbitration Development Review
⇒ Aviation Development Regulation
86. What’s the other name for Memorandum of Association in the US?
⇒ Articles of Association’
⇒ Articles of Incorporation
⇒ Memorandum of Incorporation
87. Which statement is T (true) about constitution:
⇒ All of them are true
⇒ The law is considered as the root of all laws or the supreme law of the land
⇒ The law concerns with maintaining controls over the power of the government
⇒ The law concems with the administration of government’s policy
88. Who are … for jury service in England? Magistrates, barristers, solicitors, priests, people on bail, people with mental illness cannot provide jury service.
⇒ Not Eligible
89. You want to add your partner as a joint owner called …
⇒ joint property ownership
⇒ joint owner
⇒ joint property own
⇒ joint property owner
6 Bình Luận “Anh Văn 4 Tiếng anh pháp lý – Trả lời câu hỏi EL01/ SL01 – EHOU”
Respect work order, safety and health rules and other … of the organization
Chọn một câu trả lời:
a. internal regulation
b. external regulation
c. dependent regulation
d. independent regulation
tại sao tôi không xem được và không vào được tại khoản
đã hỗ trợ mở tài khoản
Cho hỏi chương trình tiếng anh pháp lý bao gồm bao nhiêu phần?
1 phần này